DPR is going to eliminate Ukrainian journalists who may be saboteurs
According to DPR ntelligence, they could prepare attacks to destabilize "the country"
The DPR intelligence confirms the preparation of commandos disguised as journalists by Ukrainian security forces.
This was stated at the briefing by the so-called deputy commander of the DPR operational command Eduard Basurin, reports the agency "RIA Novosti".
"We confirm the facts of preparation in 30 separate motorized brigade of several sabotage groups, which are planned to be transferred to the territory of DPR in the guise of journalists to carry out terrorist acts aimed at destabilizing the internal political situation. Operational command and intelligence services of the DPR will take additional measures to identify and eliminate Ukrainian saboteurs"- says Eduard Basurin.
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars