“DPR” and “LPR” representatives joined trilateral negotiations in Minsk
Ukraine is going to raise the issue of the threat to Nadiya Savchenko’s health in Russian prison
Representative of the self-proclaimed “DPR” and “LPR” joined the trilateral negotiations that are currently taking place in Minsk, informed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus on Twitter.
“Representatives of “DPR” and “LPR” joined the ongoing negotiation of the trilateral contact group in Minsk”, - it is said in the Ministry’s message.
The negotiation of the trilateral contact group on Donbas takes place today in Minsk. It is expected that Ukraine is going to raise the issue of threat to Nadiya Savchenko’s health and the possibility of her being examined by Ukrainian doctors.
The result of the previous negotiation of the contact group was the signing of the document that prohibits military trainings with shooting near the line of contact as well as demining of 12 locations in Donbas along the line of contact.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas