“DPR” and “LPR” representatives joined trilateral negotiations in Minsk
Ukraine is going to raise the issue of the threat to Nadiya Savchenko’s health in Russian prison
Representative of the self-proclaimed “DPR” and “LPR” joined the trilateral negotiations that are currently taking place in Minsk, informed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus on Twitter.
“Representatives of “DPR” and “LPR” joined the ongoing negotiation of the trilateral contact group in Minsk”, - it is said in the Ministry’s message.
The negotiation of the trilateral contact group on Donbas takes place today in Minsk. It is expected that Ukraine is going to raise the issue of threat to Nadiya Savchenko’s health and the possibility of her being examined by Ukrainian doctors.
The result of the previous negotiation of the contact group was the signing of the document that prohibits military trainings with shooting near the line of contact as well as demining of 12 locations in Donbas along the line of contact.
Militants shelled ATO forces position 30 times during this day and night 1 December, 08:31
Four Ukrainian soldiers injured due to militants’ shelling 29 November, 15:01
Security Service arrests smugglers with $20 thousand in ATO area 30 November, 15:18
One Ukrainian military officer killed in ATO area yesterday 30 November, 13:50
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:09Donbas conflict: 44 attacks over previous day
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:1426 attacks were reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS22:18US Congress prohibited Pentagon from cooperating with Russia while it encroaches on Ukraine’s territorial integrity
- UKRAINE TOP 21:31Poroshenko and Polish Prime Minister discussed construction of gas interconnector between Ukraine and Poland
- UKRAINE TOP 20:49The case on May 2 in Odessa will be considered from the beginning due to changes in board of judges
- SOCIETY20:23Police busted VIP-casino in Kyiv, where entry ticket was $ 1,000
- UKRAINE TOP 19:43Ukraine’s Prime Minister at FTAs conference at UCCI
- UKRAINE TOP 19:29Shulyak interrogation is over
- UKRAINE TOP 18:34Russia is trying to divert world’s attention from ATO issue, - Poltorak
- POLITICS18:26Shulyak’s interview: ‘I did my best not to let people on Maidan die’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine