Donetsk region: 82 mm mines hit Ukrainian positions near Zaitseve, Opytne
Ukrainian troops launched counter-sniper activity in Maryinka
31 attacks took place in Donbas over the day, ATO Press Centre reported. Nine times Russia-backed militants fired at Ukrainian outposts near Avdiivka, using mortars, grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and small arms. The enemy attacks near Mineralne, Donetsk region, were repelled; mercenaries retreated.
Mines from 82 mm mortars hit Ukrainian positions near Zaitseve and Opytne. Near Novhorodske, militants fired from infantry fighting vehicles. Tryokhizbenka also went under attacks, where the enemy used automatic grenade launchers and small arms.
Russian proxies attacked the checkpoint in Maryinka, Donetsk region, where Ukrainian troops opened return fire and suppressed hostile sniper positions.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars