Donetsk militants announce completion of first phase of troops’ withdrawal
ATO HQ claim that attacks by mercenaries haven’t stopped
According to the information resource of the militants, the withdrawal of armed forces of the so-called Donetsk republic near the Petrivske village to the south of Donetsk completed.
"The troops of the self-proclaimed militants’ Donetsk region left the previously occupied position, moving 2 km south to the Petrivske village that was inspected by the OSCE SMM observers a few days earlier. They moved together with the personnel and weapons: ammunition, small arms and wheeled vehicles - a truck Ural and two infantry fighting vehicles", reads the report.
Deputy Commander of Donetsk Operational Command Eduard Basurin also said that the demining of the Petrivske area should start on Tuesday.
At the same time, the headquarters of the anti-terrorist operation claim that despite the signed Framework Agreement on withdrawal of forces and weapons in the Donbas region, the Ukrainian military record daily attacks by Russia-backed militants on Petrivske and Stanytsia Luhanska.
The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) reports about the obstacles in the work on the part of the militants. The OSCE also continued to note the lack of security forces in the area near Zolote. Zolote is one of the three points (except Petrivske and Stanytsia Luhanska), in which the parties agreed to withdraw the troops and armory 2 km further.
Playing disengagement 12 October, 20:30
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars