Donetsk filtering station stopped working due to militants' provocation
This may lead to leaving 400 000 Donetsk region inhabitants without water
Donetsk filtering station stopped working due to the militants provocation, - reported the press center of ATO HQ on Facebook.
"Today, the station stopped its work. This may lead to the technogenic disaster by leaving without water to 400 thousand inhabitants of Donetsk region", - noted ATO headquarters.
The station stopped because of the militants who once again made a provocation in order to discredit the Armed Forces of Ukraine to further blame them violating the Minsk agreements.
"In particular, the illegal armed groups have created several mobile teams, with installation 82 caliber mortars on trucks, and demonstrated the already known tactics. These mobile teams perform unsighted attacks in the area around the station, and to the station itself” - said in a statement.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain