Russia-backed militants continue to ignore the Minsk agreements. Mortars of various calibers were used during attacks on Krasnohorivka, Shyrokyne, Maryinka and Taramchuk (all near government-controlled port city Mariupol). Avdiivka, Donetsk region, went under fire from 122 and 152 mm artillery systems. In Stanytsia Luhanska, the enemy opened fire from 82 mm mortars.
11:46 22.02.2017 Klimkin calls for UN Security Council reform due to abuse of veto right by "one state"
Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
41 attack on Ukrainian positions reported over the last 24 hours
Kyiv to host memorial march to honor defenders of Debaltseve 17 February, 13:36
Donbas: Vodyane under 120 mm mortar fire 14 February, 23:57
Donbas: 52 attacks on Ukrainian positions over past 24 hours 15 February, 12:56
Donbas: 35 attacks on Ukrainian positions over day 16 February, 23:58
- POLITICS13:55Savchenko will "look for ways" to remove her parliamentary immunity
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:482608 Ukrainian servicemen died since Russian aggression began, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:01Threat of full-scale invasion remains, Russia gathers its army at the border
- SOCIETY12:27Amnesty International: Ahtem Chiygoz is "prisoner of conscience"
- POLITICS12:14British House of Commons approves law similar to Magnitsky Act
- POLITICS11:46Klimkin calls for UN Security Council reform due to abuse of veto right by "one state"
- UKRAINE TOP 11:38UN Secretary-General calls to implement Minsk agreements
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:00“Another intense phase of combat possible in Donbas,” – OSCE
- UKRAINE TOP 10:43Amnesty International on human rights: Russia, Ukraine critisized
- SOCIETY10:24March of National Dignity underway in Kyiv
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine