Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol remain key flashpoints in combat area
Since Tuesday morning, Russia-backed militants landed 22 attacks on Ukrainian positions in this sector
In total, 39 attacks took place over the period across Donbas, anti-terrorist operation HQ reported. The enemy used mortars, RPGs and small arms to fire at Krasnohorivka, Donetsk region. Same kind of weapons was used during attacks on Shyrokyne, Maryinka and Novotroitske. 17 attacks took place in the vicinities of Donetsk.
Avdiivka, another tough spot on the map of the combat area, was shelled from wide range of weapons; 122 mm artillery systems, 82 and 120 mm mortars, grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and small arms were used. Pro-Kremlin mercenaries opened mortar fire on positions of Ukrainian military in Nevelske, Zaitsevo and Butivka coal mine, all in Donetsk region.
Near Opytne, the militants fired AA guns. Ukrainian positions in Luhanske, Donetsk region, went under RPG fire.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas