Donbas: Ukrainian positions near Opytne shelled from anti-tank launchers
Russia-backed militants step up aerial reconnaissance in Donetsk region
According to the anti-terrorist operation HQ, 42 attacks on Ukrainian positions have taken place since Thursday morning. Positions near Avdiivka and Nevelske were shelled from mortars, while enemy IFV opened fire near Zaitsevo and Nyzhnie Lozove. The emplacements near Opytne went under fire from anti-tank launchers. In Luhanske, Donetsk region, the mercenaries used IFVs and large caliber machineguns; hostile sniper fired there, too.
Ukrainian positions near Pavlopol were shelled from mortars; grenade launchers were fired near Krasnohorivka, Taramchuk and Hranitne (all in Donetsk region).
In Luhansk region, pro-Russian rebels opened fire on Novozvanivka and Lopaskyno, using RPGs and small arms.
Three drones were spotted over the period in the combat area.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas