Donbas: Ukrainian positions near Maryinka shelled from 120 mm and 82 mm mortars
29 attacks on Ukrainian positions in ATO area
Militants shelled ATO positions in Donbas 29 times over the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Near Maryinka, Ukrainian positions were shelled from 120 mm and 82 mm mortars, grenade launchers and small arms. A sniper also operated in the area.
Near Avdiivka, pro-Russian illegal armed groups attacked positions of Ukrainian Armed Forces from 82 mm mortars.
ATO strongholds near Luhanske and Zaitseve were shelled from heavy machine guns and automatic grenade launchers.
In Mariupol direction, near Shyrokyne and Novotroitske, militants used 82 mm mortars to attack Ukrainain positions.
Situation in Luhansk region was considerably stable, however, ATO positions near Shchastya were shelled from grenade launchers and small arms, positions near Novotroitske – from 120 mm mortars.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars