Donbas: Ukrainian positions attacked from BMP in Maryinka
Militants shelled ATO positions 46 times
Pro-Russian forces shelled positions of Ukrainian Armed Forces 46 times over the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“In Donetsk direction, near Avdiivka, Krasnohorivka, Novhorodske and Nevelske, militants shelled Ukrainian positions from 120 mm and 82 mm mortars”, - ATO press center reported.
In Mariupol direction, Russia-backed illegal armed groups attacked from mortars and barrel artillery, violating Minsk agreements. Terrorists constantly shelled ATO positions near Berezove and Novotroitske.
An enemy sniper operated near Maryinka. There, militants also attacked from BMP, small arms, grenade launchers and mortars.
Terrorists shelled from prohibited weapons near Slavne, Taramchuk and Shyrokyne. They attacked ATO positions near Stanitsa Luhanska, Verkhniotoretske, Triokhizbenka, Hranytne and Krasnohorivka from weapons of a smaller caliber.
Ukrainian Armed Forces returned fire 19 times in order to hold their positions.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case