Donbas: Ukrainian marines in Donetsk region under attack
Positions of government troops near Shyrokyne village went under fire from 122 mm artillery
Pro-Russian militants continue to rudely breach conditions of Minsk agreements, shelling Ukrainian emplacements in war-torn Donbas. In total, 47 attacks took place over the past 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation HQ reported this at Facebook in the morning of August, 9.
The enemy opened fire from 122 mm cannons in Shyrokyne, and fired mortars of various calibers to attack Ukrainian positions near Krasnohorivka, Shyrokyne, Vodyane and Hnutove. Luhanske village in Donetsk region was shelled from 152 mm artillery.
Armed provocations with the use of RPGs, heavy machineguns and small arms took place near Maryinka, Starohnativka, Kamyanka and Mayorsk.
In Luhansk region, the enemy attacked Ukrainian positions near Novozvanivka, Novoolexandrivka and Novotoshkivske. A hostile sniper opened fire near Zolote village.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain