Donbas: Tank gun fire reported in Avdiivka
Russia-backed militants landed 48 attacks on Ukrainian positions
Over the last 24 hours, the most intense activity in Donbas was observed in the Mariupol sector; in Pavlopol, Vodyane, Shyrokyne, the enemy opened fire 20 times in total. A sniper shot at Ukrainian emplacements in Pavlopol, and in Shyrokyne, Ukrainian troops went under fire from an IFV.
In the vicinities of Donetsk, Avdiivka, Zaitseve, Kamyanka, Novhorodske and Verkhnyotoretske were the hottest flashpoints. The enemy used 82 and 120 mm mortars; 152 mm artillery shells hit Zaitseve, and another enemy tank fired on Avdiivka. Enemy sniper fired at Ukrainian soldiers in Verkhnyotoretske.
Ukrainian army position in Krymske and Novoolexandrivka were shelled from 82 and 120 mm mortars.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 44 attacks in Mariupol sector 19 October, 08:31
Street in Vodyane town destroyed by artillery of Russian militants 17 October, 11:31
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars