Donbas: Sniper attacks reported in Donetsk region
The incidents took place in Pisky and Opytne villages
76 attacks on Ukrainian positions were reported over the last 24 hours. Most of them (37) occurred in the vicinities of Donetsk, the rest – near Mariupol and Luhansk.
Russia-backed militants opened fire from 152 mm artillery in Arkhangelske; Avdiivka and Pisky were shelled from 122 mm artillery systems. 120 mm mortars, RPGs and large-caliber machineguns were used during attacks on Avdiivka. Tanks fired in that sector, too.
The area of Svitlodarsk bulge was shelled from 82 mm mortars; enemy IFVs opened fire there, too. Novoselivka II was shelled from an anti-tank missile launcher. The enemy fired AA guns at Ukrainian outposts in Luhanske, Pisky and Avdiivka.
Source: anti-terrorist operation HQ
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars