Pro-Russian militants shelled ATO positions 15 times over the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
In Luhansk region, near Popasna, militants attacked Ukrainian Armed Forces from grenade launchers.
ATO strongholds near Zaitseve and Horlivka were shelled from small arms and grenade launchers.
Ukrainian strongholds near Avdiivka were attacked from automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and 82 mm mortars, as well as 120 mm mortars prohibited by Minsk agreements.
The majority of ceasefire violations by militants were reported in Mariupol direction. There, Russia-backed illegal armed groups attacked Ukrainian positions near Berezova from 82 mm mortars and grenade launchers.
Near Chermalyk, militants attacked from anti-tank guided missile systems and automatic grenade lauchers, near Pavlopol – from an anti-aircraft gun. Ukrainian forces near Shyrokyne were attacked from small arms.
Yesterday, during Ukraine peace talks, no consensus was reached on Donbas conflict by Foreign Ministers of Ukraine, Germany, France and Russia.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case