"Donbas silent night": militants don't fire and don't withdraw weapons
OSCE reported about more than 30 explosions in Donetsk airport
ATO press center informs that Russian-backed militants opened fire against Ukrainian positions near Krymske, Luhansk region. The attack was carried out with the small arms. They violated the truce for six times for the last 24 hours. ATO forces near Opytne, Donetsk region, were shelled with launchers. In general, the night of 1 to 2 September along the entire boundary line went calm.
The ATO spokesperson Yaroslav Chepurny stated that "this ceasefire is rather unprecedented; when there were talks about break in fighting, no one believed they [the militants] could stop fire at least for one day". At the same time, militants are concentrating their heavy weapons near the contact line; they do not reduce the number of troops as well. This information is confirmed by Ukrainian intelligence service and OSCE.
Meanwhile, OSCE does not confirm the ceasefire in the Donbas, with the beginning of the school year, DW. According to Deputy Chief Monitor of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) Alexander Hug, the SMM representatives witnessed more than 30 explosions in the area of the Donetsk airport. He said that the nature of the explosions is unknown, as well as which parties is responsible for it.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars