Donbas: Shelling increased in Donetsk direction, - ATO press center
Militants shelled Ukrainian positions 42 times over the previous 24 hours
Over the previous 24 hours pro-Russian illegal armed groups attacked ATO positions 42 times, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Lowering their military activity near Avdiivka and Donetsk airport, terrorists increased the number of attacks near other locations along the contact line beginning with 5 p.m.”, - the press center informed.
42 attacks have been reported over the previous 24 hours: 27 – in Donetsk direction and 15 – in Mariupol direction.
Ukrainian positions near Luhansk were shelled from 82 mm mortars, BMP, anti-aircraft missile, grenade launchers of various systems and heavy machine guns.
ATO strongholds near Zaitseve were shelled from 82 mm and 120 mm mortars, later – from heavy machine guns and small arms.
Near Mayorsk militants attacked from grenade launchers and heavy machine guns.
In Mariupol direction, pro-Russian forces shelled ATO positions in Novotroitske from 120 mm mortars, BMP, grenade launchers and heavy machine guns. Shyrokyne and Vodyane were shelled from mortars, grenade launchers and small arms.
Near Maryinka attacked from small arms were reported.
Shellign reduced after midnight.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars