Donbas region: More shelling from Russia-backed militants
31 attacks spotted over last 24 hours
According to the anti-terrorist operation head quarters, the enemy violated ceasefire state 31 times over the last 24 hours. Moreover the Russian gunmen used weapons prohibited by Minsk protocol. 14 attacks were reported in the Donetsk direction, 11 attacks in Mariupol direction and 6 attacks in Luhansk direction.
From 21.00 the Russian troops fired more than 150 mines and shells from tank guns, 152 mm artillery systems, 120 and 82 mm mortar near Krasnohorivka. They engaged fire from automatic grenade launchers near Maryinka and from small arms in Gnutove, Talakivka and Shyrokyne direction.
The militants conducted fire from 120 and 82 mm mortar in Butivka coalmine, Zaitsevo and Avdiivka direction. The enemy shelled on Ukraine's positions near Mayorsk and Luhanske from automatic grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms.
The positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Popasna, Novoalexandrivka and Novozvanivka were attacked from mortar and automatic grenade launchers.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain