Donbas region: Enemy fires from 152 mm artillery, - ATO HQ
Militants attacked Ukrainian Army 57 times
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, the Russia-backed troops opened fire 57 times over the last 24 hours: 30 times in Donetsk region, 16 times in Mariupol region and 11 times in Luhansk region.
The enemy engaged fire from 120 mm mortar in Troitske, Novoselivka and Avdiivka, and from 82 mm mortar in Verkhnetoretkse, Avdiivka and Novgorodske.
In breach of Minsk Agreements Russia-backed militants attacked Ukrainian Arm Forces from 152 mm artillery system in Lebedynske, and from 120 and 82 mm mortar in Shyrokyne. The occupationists delivered fire from Infantry Fighting Vehicle and anti-tank missile near Novogrygoryivka. Enemy snipers were detected in Maryinka.
The Ukrainian Army's positions were attacked from 82 mm mortar and automatic grenade launchers near Popasne, Novoalexandrivka, Bohuslavske and Novozvanivka, trying to provoke the troops to return fire.
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars