Donbas region: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Most attacks were in Mariupol region
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, the enemy attacked Ukrainian army's positions 72 times over the last 24 hours.
The Russia-backed militants opened fire from 152 mm artillery system in Maryinka, 122 mm self-propelled artillery in Krasnogorivka and 120 mm mortar in Starognativka, Bogdanivka, Novogrygoriivka, Vodyanem Shyrokyne and Maryinka, all in breach of Minsk Agreements.
There were 30 shelling in Donetsk region. The enemy attacked from 122 mm artillery system in Opytne and Pisky, and from 120 mm mortar in Avdiivka and Zaitsevo, again ignoring the Minsk Agreements. The Russian troops also delivered fire from 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers and small arms in these cities.
The militants engaged fire from 82 mm mortar and antiaircraft mount in Novotoshkivka, and from automatic grenade launchers near Stanytsya Luhanksa in Luhansk region.
"Despite enemy's active attacks, Ukrainian Arm Forces have the situation under control", reads the message.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case