Donbas region: 69 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Enemy opened fire from 122 mm artillery in breach of Minsk Agreements
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, Russia-backed militants attacked Ukrainian Arm Forces 69 times over the past 24 hours.
The enemy fired from 122 mm artillery systems near Vodyane in breach of Minsk Agreements. The militants delivered fire from 120 mm mortar near Talakivka, Berezove and Krasnohorivka. The hostile UAVs were spotted in Shyrokyne, Pavlopil and Novotroyitsk region.
Luhanske was shelled from 122 and 120 mm artillery systems. The Russian gunmen engaged fire from mortar, heavy machine guns and automatic grenade launchers in Novoselivka-2. They opened fire from Infantry Fighting vehicles, automatic grenade launchers and small arms near Zaitsevo.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars