Donbas region: 54 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Enemy fired from artillery, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns
According to anti-terrorist press service, there were 54 attacks in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours.
Enemy attacked 22 times in Donetsk region. The militants opened fire from artillery system in Novobahmutivka, from 120 mm mortar in Verhnetoretsk, and from mortar, automatic grenade launcher, infantry fighting vehicle and heavy machine gun in Avdiivka, Pisky, Troyitske, Kamyanka, Luhanske and Novoselivka 2. Sniper was spotted near Avdiivka.
20 attacks were recorded in Mariupol region. Pro-Russia gunmen engaged fire from 120 mm mortar in Maryinka and Krasnogorivka, from 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade launcher and heavy machine gun in Shyrokyne, Gnutove, Vodyane and Novotroyitske, and from small arms in Granytne. Snipers fired in Shyrokyne, Gnutove and near Maryinka.
According to the report, there were 12 attacks in Luhansk region. Russia-backed mercenaries conducted fire from automatic grenade launcher and small arms in Lopaskyne, from 120 mm mortar and automatic grenade launcher in Krymske, from 152 mm artillery system in Trypillya, from mounted grenade launcher and heavy machine gun in Zolote. Snipers were spotted in Krymske and Stanytsya Luhanska. Enemy attacked Ukrainian Armed Forces in Stanytsya Luhanska from mortar, automatic grenade launcher, heavy machine gun and infantry fighting vehicle.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars