Donbas region: 5 attacks reported
Militants reduced shelling of Ukraine's positions
Since the beginning of June 17 the situation in the zone of the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) stabilized. ATO headquarters report this on Facebook.
"Since the beginning of the day the situation in the Donbas region has stabilized, but the Russian occupation forces fired five times on the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine", reads the statement.
Pro-Russia mercenaries opened fire from automatic grenade launchers, 82 mm mortar and small arms in Pavlopil, Luhanske, Lobachevo and Butivka coalmine.
The enemy engaged fire from tripod-mounted man-portable antitank gun on Ukraine's army near Vodyane.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas