Donbas region: 44 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Ukraine's intelligence group and enemy spies' clash in Avdiivka
There were 44 attacks in Donbas region over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
Enemy conducted fire 16 times in Donetsk region. Ukrainian Army's positions in Avdiivka were attacked from 120 mm mortar, breached by Minsk Agreements, 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms. There also was a clash between enemy's sabotage-reconnaissance group and Ukrainian soldiers on Juky 27 at 11:30 p.m. Russia-backed militants opened fire from automatic grenade launchers in Zaitsevo and Novoselivka 2, from infantry fighting vehicle in Novgorodske, and from automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and sniper rifle in Luhanske.
Russia-backed mercenaries violated ceasefire state in Mariupol region 10 times. Russian troops engaged fire from 82 mm mortar in Starognativka, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Vodyane, from tank in Maryinka and from small arms near Shyrokyne.
The militants delivered unaimed fire from 82 mm mortar 18 times near Novozvanivka, Novoalexandrivka, Bohuslavske, Krymske and Velyka Kosharna village, Luhansk region. Ukrainian Arm Forces were attacked from automatic grenade launchers in Popasne and Lopaskyne.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas