Donbas region: 41 attacks spotted
Tank gun shelled at residential area of Krasnohorivka
The enemy continues shooting on Ukrainian army's positions in Donbas. There were 41 attacks over the past 24 hours. According to anti-terrorist operation press center, the militants fired 25 times in Mariupol direction, 15 times in Donetsk direction and once in Luhansk direction.
Russia-backed militants conducted fire from heavy machine guns and automatic grenade launchers Ukraine's positions near Maryinka, Krasnohorivka, Novotroyitske, Taramchuk, Talakivka, Troyitske, Avdiivka, Novgorodske, Zaitsevo and Novozvanivka.
The militants fired from ZU-23-2 AD system near Berezove.
According to the report, the Russia-backed troops opened fire from 120 and 82 mm mortars in Novotroitsk, Berezove, Avdiivka and Luhanske. They also shelled from Infantry fighting vehicle.
Tank gun shot on residential areas of Krasnohorivka in breach of Minsk agreements.
Snipers were detected near Luhanske.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case