There were 27 attacks in the Eastern Ukraine over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
Russia-backed militants breached Minsk Agreements in Luhansk region. They fired from 122 mm artillery system in Krymske, from heavy machine gun in Zolote, and from automatic grenade launchers and small arms in Novozvanivka.
In Mariupol region the gunmen opened fire from 120 and 82 mm mortar in Krasnogorivka, Taramchuk, Shyrokyne, Vodyane and Lebedynske. Militants engaged fire from automatic mounted grenade launcher in Berezove, and from small arms in Shyrokyne and Maryinka. Snipers activated in Maryinka.
Ukrainian Army in Donetsk region was attacked from mortar in Avdiivka, Zaitsevo and Pisky, and from automatic anti-tank grenade launcher and infantry fighting vehicle near Luhanske.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels