According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 25 attacks in Donbas region over the last 24 hours.
The Russia-backed militants opened fire in Donetsk region from 122 mm mortar in Avdiivka, Semygirya, Kodem and Kamyanka in breach of Minsk Agreements. The enemy fired from 120 and 82 mm mortar in Novgorodske, Dachy, Avdiivka, Zaitsevo and Mayorsk, and from heavy machine guns in Avdiivka.
Ukrainian Army's positions in Mariupol region were attacked from 120 and 82 mm mortar in Krasnogorivka, and from automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms near Starognativka, Novotroyitsk and Pavlopil.
Enemy engaged fire from automatic grenade launchers and small arms near Stanytska Luhanska in Kuhansk region.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case