Donbas region: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Enemy fired from mortar, grenade launchers and small arms
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, the Russia-backed militants opened fire 21 times over the last 24 hours.
The Russian gunmen attacked Ukrainian army's positions from 122 mm artillery system and 120 mm mortar near Novoalexandrivka, in breach of Minsk Agreements. They attacked Stanytsya Luhanska from small arms.
The enemy delivered fire from 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns near Avdiidka, and from rocket-propelled grenade launcher near Butivka coalmine.
The militants engaged fire from 82 mm mortar in Slavne and Krasnohorivka.
Ukrainian Arm Forces were attacked from small arms in Maryinka. Snipers were spotted near Krasnogorivka and Novogrygoriivka.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels