Donbas region: 20 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Most attacks spotted in Mariupol region
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 20 attacks in Donbas region over the last 24 hours.
Most of the attacks were spotted in the Mariupol region. Russia-backed militants opened fire from 122 mm self-propelled mount and 120 mm artillery system near Talakivka, in reach of Minsk Agreements. The enemy engaged fire from 120 and 82 mm mortar and tank in Krasnogorivka, from automatic grenade launchers in Gnutove and Maryinka, and from heavy machine guns near Novoselivka.
The mercenaries delivere fire from 122 mm artillery system and 120 mm mortar in Avdiivka, from infantry fighting vehicle in Pisky, from automatic grenade launchers in Opytne and from heavy machine guns near Troyitske, Donetsk region.
There was no shelling in Luhansk region.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels