Donbas region: 19 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Enemy fired from artillery systems in Luhansk region at night
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 19 attacks in Donbas region over the last 24 hours.
Russia-backed militants opened fire from 82 mm mortar in Krasnogorivka, from automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, infantry fighting vehicle and small arms near Vodyane, Shyrokyne and Novogrygoriivka. Snipers were spotted near Shyrokyne, Mariupol region.
Ukrainian Army's positions in Donetsk region were attacked from 82 mm mortar near Nevelske, and from heavy machine guns near Zaitsevo and Avdiivka.
Pro-Russia mercenaries engaged fire from heavy artillery system and 120 mm mortar near Novoalexandrivka, Luhansk region.
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars