Donbas region: 18 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Clash with enemy sabotage-terrorist group occurred in Mariupol region
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 18 attacks in the Eastern Ukraine over the last 24 hours.
Ukrainian Army's positions in Mariupol region were attacked from 122 mm self-propelled artillery systems in Novoselivka, in breach of Minsk Agreements. Russia-backed militants opened fire from 120 and 82 mm mortar near Taramchuk and Vodyane, and from small arms in Sherokyne. The clash with enemy sabotage-terrorist group occurred in Bogdanivka at sunrise, after the return fire of the Ukrainian officers the militants moved back.
The pro-Russia gunmen engaged fire from mortar and automatic grenade launchers in Avdiivka and Mayorsk, and from small arms in Zaitsevo and Nyzhne Lozove.
The enemy conducted fire from automatic grenade launchers in Novoalexandrivka, Novotroyitsk and Zhovte, Luhansk region. The sniper was spotted near Novotroyitsk.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars