Donbas region: 18 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
There was no shelling in Luhansk region
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 18 attacks over the last 24 hours.
Russia-backed militants opened fire from 120 and 82 mm mortar in Avdiivka and Troyitske, heavy machine guns near Kamyanka and from automatic grenade launchers in Luhanske, Donetsk region.
Ukrainian Arm Forces in Mariupol region were attacked from artillery system and 120 mm mortar in Shyrokyne, Vodyane, and from small arms in Starognativka.
There was no shelling in Luhansk region during the day.
It is noted that enemy kept the cease-fire state from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m., and then started firing from automatic grenade launchers and small arms in Gnutove, and from 82 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Avdiivka.
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars