Donbas region: 13 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Attacks detected in Donetsk and Mariupol regions
Russia-backed militants opened fire 13 times in Donbas region over the lats 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this.
There were six attacks in Donetsk region. Russia-backed troops fired from automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Avdiivka and Zaitsevo, snipers were spotted near Verhnetoretsk.
According to the report, there were 7 attacks in Mariupol region. The enemy engaged fire from 82 mm mortar, heavy machine guns and small arms in Taramchuk and Talakivka, from automatic grenade launchers in Novoalexandrivka and from small arms in Starognativka.
Ukrainian Army was not attacked in Luhansk region.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case