Donbas: Record number of attacks on ATO positions, - press center
Militants shelled Ukrainian positions 72 times
Record number of attacks on ATO positions reported over the night. Militants shelled Ukrainian positions 72 times using mortars and barrel artillery of 152 mm caliber, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
The majority of attacks was in Donetsk direction. Militants shelled ATO positions near Avdiivka 21 times using 120 mm and 82 mm mortars.
Pro-Russian forces used weapons prohibited by Minsk agreements to shell Luhanske, Leninske, Zaitseve and Mayorsk.
In Mariupol direction, militants attacked Ukrainian positions using small arms and grenade launchers in Maryinka.
Over the night Ukrainian Armed Forces returned fire 10 times in order to stop enemy forces from moving further.
Military situation in ATO area remains difficult and tends to get more tense.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars