Donbas “quite mode” violated 22 times today, - ATO HQ
On several occasions Ukrainian military were forced to open fire in response
Militants continue to fire at Ukrainian army positions in Donbas. Today, February 19, 22 cases of ceasefire violation were traced, - reported ATO HQ press service on Faceboook.
Particularly, 12 cases occurred at Donetsk direction. Small arms intensive fire spotted towards Krasnogorovka, Pisky and Opytne. Ukrainian Armed Forces stronghold in Troitske area was fired by anti-aircraft and near Luganske village our troops were fired by heavy machine gun.
10 provocative shelling of automatic grenade launchers and small arms recorded at Mariupol direction. In Gnutovo area Ukrainian units were fired from 82-mm mortar rounds.
On several occasions Ukrainian military were forced to open fire in response.
35000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported 28 October, 17:18
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case