Donbas: Pro-Russian fighters use tank to shell Troitske
37 attacks on Ukrainian positions have taken place since evening August 17
The enemy fired over 200 shells from heavy artillery on Ukrainian positions in the vicinities of the occupied Donetsk. 122 and 152 mm artillery was used during attacks on Luhanske, Leninske, Troitske and Semyhirya. In Novoselivka, Novhorodske and Verkhnyotoretske, the militants opened fire from an infantry fighting vehicle; besides, they used a tank in Troitske.
The vicinities of Mariupol also went under fire: pro-Russian guerillas used 122 mm artillery to fire at Myrne village; Maryinka, Pavlopol and Krasnohorivka were shelled from mortars and RPGs; in Novohryhorivka, the mercenaries fired their small arms.
In Luhansk region, Novozvanivka and Kalynove-Popasne went under from 122 mm artillery; 120 mm mines hit Zolote village. Enemy grenades hit Novoolexandrivka and Novotroitske.
Source: anti-terrorist operation HQ
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars