Donbas: Pro-Russia saboteurs with RPGs attacked Maryinka
The assault was repelled, no casualties among Ukrainian troops
56 attacks on Ukrainian positions have taken place over the last 24 hours, anti-terrorist operation HQ reports. Most of those were delivered near Donetsk and Mariupol, the government-held port city in Donetsk region.
Ukrainian emplacements near Avdiivka were shelled from 82 mm mortars, RPGs, AA guns, large-caliber machineguns and small arms. 82 mm mortars were used during attacks on Troitske, Mayorsk, Maryinka, Vodyane and Krasnohorivka.
Grenade launchers were fired at Ukrainian outposts near Zaitseve and Novhorodske, heavy machineguns – near Luhanske. Last night, a hostile saboteur group armed with RPGs and small arms attacked Maryinka; the government forces opened return fire, making the enemy retreat.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case