‘None of the Ukrainian servicemen were killed over the past 24 hours; eight received injuries’, Colonel Olexandr Motuzyanyk, Ukraine’s presidential administration speaker, said at a briefing in Kyiv on Wednesday.
23:09 20.02.2017 Artemenko to present his plan for settlement of current Ukrainian situation in March
20:54 20.02.2017 Presidential Administration commented on "Artemenko’s plan": We are not trading territory
19:19 20.02.2017 Ukraine’s population decreased to 42.5 million people in 2016, - Statistics Service
Donbas: No fatalities among Ukrainian troops since morning August 16
Eight servicemen wounded, - Ukraine’s presidential administration speaker
Reintegrating Donbas: Ukraine wants to cut water supply and social benefits 16 February, 10:25
Conflict-related sexual violence in Donbas: extracts of the UN report 20 February, 10:05
Militants break ceasefire regime in ATO area on February 20 20 February, 08:02
Militants shell ATO positions 49 times, one soldier killed 16 February, 09:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported over past day
- UKRAINE TOP 23:09Artemenko to present his plan for settlement of current Ukrainian situation in March
- UKRAINE TOP 22:16Mass demonstrations regarding Donbas trade blockade were held in Kyiv
- UKRAINE TOP 21:35Poroshenko appointed Ambassador to Belarus
- UKRAINE TOP 20:54Presidential Administration commented on "Artemenko’s plan": We are not trading territory
- UKRAINE TOP 20:23NABU questioned Akhmetov on "Onyshchenko recordings"
- RUSSIA19:46Russian Ambassador to UN Vitaly Churkin dies in New York
- UKRAINE TOP 19:19Ukraine’s population decreased to 42.5 million people in 2016, - Statistics Service
- FINANCE18:51SIPRI: Ukraine increases sales of military products to Russia in 2016
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:29MEP Rebecca Harms visits Avdiivka
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:25, 20 February "I am a Muslim Too" against Trump's immigration policies in New York
18:22, 20 February Unprecedented protest in London: "Say no to Trump"