Donbas: No cases of artillery use reported over September 16
30 attacks on Ukrainian positions have taken place since Friday morning
Throughout the reported period, Russia-backed militants used mostly small arms and heavy machineguns. In particular, they opened fire in Avdiivka, Kamyanka, Novoselivka II and Zaitseve. Ukrainian positions near Butivka mine, Toretske and Avdiivka went under RPG fire.
The vicinities of Mariupol took fire, too. The enemy opened fire from heavy machineguns and small arms in Maryinka, Starohnativka, Novotroitske, Shyrokyne and Talakivka.
In Luhansk region, Russian mercenaries fired in Novoolexandrivka village.
The enemy has been frequently using sniper groups with long-range rifles – specifically in the sectors of Donetsk and Mariupol, in Chermalyk, Hranitne and Avdiivka.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars