Donbas: Mortars hit Ukrainian positions in Donetsk region
56 attacks reported over the last 24 hours
Most of the attacks were delivered on Ukrainian emplacements in the vicinities of Donetsk and port city Mariupol.
Luhanske, Zaitsevo, Svitlodarsk, Pisky and Butivka coal mine were shelled from 120 and 82 mm mortars. Hostile sniper squads fired on positions in Avdiivka and Verkhnyotorestke. Enemy IFVs opened fire in Shyrokyne; in Pavlopol, Novotroitske, Shyrokyne and Starohnativka, Russia-backed militants used RPGs.
In Luhansk region, the mercenaries opened fire from grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and small arms near Novozvanivka and Novoolexandrivka. Enemy sniper opened fire in Novozvanivka.
Hostile artillery shells hit Ukrainian positions near Zaitseve and Avdiivka after 11 p.m. Tuesday, in breach of Minsk agreements and the ceasefire regime.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars