Donbas: More shelling from Russia-backed militants
Fire spotted in Donetsk and Mariupol direction
The militants opened fire 11 times over the past 24 hours, anti-terrorist operation press center reports.
"In spite of the announced talks in Minsk format, Russian troops still continue to fire on positions of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Since the beginning of the day there were recorded 11 attacks in Donetsk and Mariupol directions", reads the report.
Pro-Kremlin militants engaged fire from mortars and Infantry fighting vehicles near Luhanske, and from the small arms near Zaitsevo and Butivka coalmine.
Emplacements near Shyrokyne, Vodyane, Slavne and Novotroyitske went under heavy machine gun and automatic grenade launcher fire. The snipers were spotted near Krasnohorivka and Berezove.
"Ukrainian soldiers did not give in to provocations, and did not open the return fire", ATO HQ sums up.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars