Donbas: More artillery strikes in Donetsk region
Enemy drones in Mariupol were downed, Ukrainian military reports
The situation in the combat area in eastern Ukraine remains stable yet complicated. 67 attacks have occurred since Wednesday morning. About a half of them took place in the vicinities of Mariupol, the government-hold port city in Donetsk region.
Pro-Russian militants fired their heavy 122 mm artillery, grenade launchers, mortars and heavy machineguns. They opened fire from AA guns near Novotroitske and sent armored vehicles to Starohnativka, Talakivka and Maryinka. Enemy snipers fired near Shyrokyne and Talakivka. Ukrainian troops shot at hostile drones that were twice spotted in the area.
Opytne, Luhanske and Nevelske, all near Donetsk, were shelled from heavy artillery and mortars. Near Avdiivka, the mercenaries opened fire from mortars, RPGs and heavy machineguns.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels