Donbas: Mines hit Zaitseve, Donetsk region
The Ukrainian military report 30 attacks on their positions over the last 24 hours
Russia-backed militants fired 120 and 82 mm mortars on Ukrainian emplacements in Zaitseve town, Donetsk region. Small arms attacks were reported in Avdiivka, Verkhnyotoretske and Zaitseve; a hostile sniper shot at Ukrainian outpost in Verkhnyotoretske.
Grenade launchers and small arms were used during attacks on Shyrokyne, Maryinka and Novotroitske.
Small arms fire was reported in Novoolexandrivka, Luhansk region.
Previously, Russia’s General Staff ordered its troops to cease fire in the occupied areas of Donbas since the midnight of September 15. However, the official Kremlin keeps denying any involvement in the conflict. The pro-Russian fighters, members of the self-proclaimed ‘republics’ in Donetsk and Luhansk regions, also said they implemented the unilateral ceasefire since the midnight of September 15.
Source: counter-terrorist operation's HQ
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case