Donbas: Militants violated ceasefire 4 times today
Today, militants’ UAV has been discovered west from Donetsk
Today, pro-Russian militants violated ceasefire and shelled positions of Ukrainian Armed Forces in Donbas 4 times, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Situation in ATO area remains unstable. Today, the enemy continued to shell ATO positions. As of now, 4 cases of ceasefire violations have been reported”, - it is said in the report.
Pro-Russian illegal armed groups shelled ATO strongholds near Novooleksandrivka and Shchastya (Luhansk region). They attacked Ukrainian positions near Maryinka from rocket propelled grenade launchers.
Moreover, militants’ UAV has been discovered today in air space west from Donetsk.
One Ukrainian trooper was killed and three were injured over the previous 24 hours in ATO area.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee