Donbas: Militants used tanks to attack in Mariupol direction, - ATO press center
42 attacks over the previous 24 hours
Terrorists in occupied territories of Donbas attacked ATO positions 42 times: 29 times – in Donetsk direction, 12 times – in Mariupol direction and 1 time – in Luhansk direction, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Militants attacked Ukrainian positions near Zaitseve using 82 mm and 120 mm mortars, grenade launchers and heavy machine guns. They attacked from grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms in Novhorodske and Mayorsk.
ATO positions near Luhansk, Pisky and Verkhniotoretske were shelled from grenade launchers and heavy machine guns. Strongholds in Avdiivka were shelled from mortars and grenade launchers.
In Mariupol direction near Novotoretske militants used tanks and mortars to attack Ukrainian forces at around 7 p.m.
Ukrainian poritions in Maryinka, Krasnohorivka, Shyrokyne and Talakovka were attacked from grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms.
It has been reported that ATO forces returned fire in separate cases from small arms and grenade launchers.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case