Donbas: Militants use incendiary mines in Avdiivka
Private houses, gardens and grass on fire
Militants use incendiary mines in Avdiivka, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
The territory around industrial area in Avdiivka is overcats by smoke. Private houses, gardens and grass are on fire.
“Pro-Russian illegal armed groups continue to shell Ukrainian positions in this area, this time – with incendiary mines. Thereby, militants purposefully destroy possessions of civilians”, - it is said in the report of ATO press center.
It has been reported, that militants try to put it as attacks from Ukrainian Armed Forces to cause resentment among the civilians.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels