Donbas: Militants shelled Ukrainian positions 76 times
The “hottest” points were reported in Donetsk direction and Avdiivka
Pro-Russian illegal armed groups shelled ATO positions 76 times over the previous 24 hours, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
It has been reported that militants used 120 mm and 82 mm mortars prohibited by Minsk agreements.
“Situation was very tense in Donetsk direction. Despite attacks from heavy weapons, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms, Ukrainian forces held their positions. ATO forces returned fire several times to counter attacks of terrorists”, - ATO press center informed.
In Avdiivka, militants opened fire against Ukrainian Armed Forces 22 times. They shelled Luhanske, Zaitseve, Opytne and Pisky from weapons prohibited by Minsk agreements.
In Mariupol direction, Russia-backed forces attacked Ukrainian positions near Shyrokyne, Vodyane, Lebedynske and Krasnohorivka.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case