Donbas: Militants shelled Ukrainian positions 33 times
Ukrainian Armed Forces returned fire 14 times
Russia-backed militants shelled ATO positions 33 times over the previous 24 hours. 9 attacks were carried out from heavy weapons, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Militants shelled Ukrainian positions near Popasna from 120 mm mortars, near Zaitseve – from 82 mm mortars. Situation was tense near Avdiivka, where militants also used grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms.
Another hot spot was Maryinka, where illegal armed groups attacked Ukrainian positions 14 times from various weapons, including 82 mm mortars. “Ukrainian Armed Forces still control the situation”, - the press center informed.
High military activity of militants has been reported near Shyrokyne, Vodyane, Berezove, Krasnohorivka, “Butivka” coalmine, Shchastya and Novozvanovka.
Ukrainian military were forces to return fire 14 times.
OSCE continues to report numerous ceasefire violations in Donetsk region.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars