Donbas: Militants shelled Ukrainian positions 30 times
Ukrainian Armed Forces returned fire 7 times from small arms and grenade launchers
Pro-Russian militants shelled ATO positions in Donbas 30 times over the previous 24 hours. Weapons prohibited by Minsk agreements were used 7 times, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Military activity of militants in ATO area remains high, especially in Donetsk direction”, - ATO press center informed.
It has been reported, that militants shelled Ukrainian positions from mortars, heavy machine guns and grenade launchers near Zaitseve, Avdiivka and Verkhniotoretske. Near Luhanske, they used BMP-1 and BMP-2. Enemy snipers operated near Maryinka. “In Mariupol direction, near Shyrokyne, Ukrainian positions were shelled from mortars, grenade launchers and anti-aircraft missiles”, - the press center informed.
Situation was tense in Luhansk region. Near Triokhizbenka Russia-backed terrorists attacked from grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms. Militants shelled ATO positions and a checkpoint in Stanitsa Luhanska.
Ukrainian military were forces to return fire 7 times from small arms and grenade launchers.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case