Donbas: Militants shelled Ukrainian forces 14 times today, - press center
Militants attacked from mortars, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms
Today, on March 23, militants attacked ATO positions 14 times, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Today pro-Russian terrorists continued to attack positions of Ukrainian Armed Forces. 14 attacks have been reported, 11 of them were in Donetsk direction”, - it is said in the report of the press center.
Ukrainian positions were attacked from mortars, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms.
It has been reported that Ukrainian positions near Avdiivka were shelled from 82 mm mortars, grenade launchers and small arms.
Near Krasnohorivka pro-Russian forces attacked from 82 mm mortars and grenade launchers.
Enemy snipers operated near Zaitseve. ATO positions near Mayorsk were attacked from heavy machine guns.
In Mariupol direction, near Novotroitske, pro-Russian illegal armed groups attacked using 120 mm mortars and grenade launchers of various systems. Ukrainian positions near Shyrokyne were shelled from small arms.
In some cases Ukrainian forces returned fire.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain