Donbas: Militants shelled ATO positions 32 times in Donetsk direction
Pro-Russian forces used barrel artillery and howitzers
Over the previous 24 hours, militants shelled ATO positions 32 times in Donetsk direction, informed spokesman of the Presidential Administration on ATO, Colonel Oleksandr Motuznyak.
Among other weapons, illegal armed forces used barrel artillery and 122 mm howitzers.
“Militants concentrated their military activity in the north-west from Horlivka. Enemy snipers operates here, militants attacked many Ukrainian strongholds”, - the spokesman informed.
Overall 32 attacks were reported in Donetsk direction.
Moreover, the situation in Mariupol direction has become more tense. Militants shelled Ukrainian positions near Hnutove and Shyrokyne from mortars.
In Luhansk direction, Popasna and Triokhizbenka were heavily shelled.
“Illegal armed forces violated ceasefire twice near Triokhizbenka. ATO forces returned fire. Enemy snipers operated against ATO positions near Popasna”, - Motuznyak informed.
35000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported 28 October, 17:18
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case